So, It was high school 'Vajra Army School'.

It was like suddenly life had filled with excitement. New beginning, new teachers, new crowd. I could totally smell an environment full of new life on a newly discovered planet.

Ms. Smriti btw was initially referred as civilian in that school. Aah yes! I enjoyed it. 

School was like big really big. This huge school had collection of wonderful teachers coming from different places of our country. Besides that they were highly educated which obviously teachers are, they were really civilized and had highest degree of sophistication and self discipline. 
And this civilized, sophisticated nature/character could be witnessed in their day to day communication and teaching and attitude and behavior and while dealing in situations. Basically, all the time.

That’s when I learnt what actually teachers are supposed to be like J

I loved each and every single teacher. Mam/Sir all super talented and nice.  We all know there are teachers in school who have nothing to do with us (not teaching our grade) normally they don’t even recognize our face. That was not the case here. Each and every single teacher working in the school, even the principal of the school knew every single student by face, name, and history geography.

These were the teachers who would not lose their temper and behave psycho on students. Believe me prior to this, I had met some and also experienced their psycho-ism.
We all know that every one has their personal life and issues related. However, honestly I do not remember a single day where these teachers came on to students and demonstrated their absurd anger in their mood or skills.

Moving on to the crowd..Interesting!!!!!

I dint notice any girl or boy acting too smart or clever.
(or maybe there were in the medical section mmm :/)

I had made couple of beautiful friends. One of them being my closest buddy name Poonam Jaswal. I miss you pal, where are you???? L 
I truly hope she somehow gets to read this. I have some unfinished business with her. 
Also while writing as it comes to my mind, I've met a lot of girls named poonam in 32 yrs. huh uncanny!! 

This dear friend of mine was very pretty (I’ve always had pretty friends, alwaaays) and she was like so completely sincere to me.
I got to admit I wasn’t:/
‘Cause I was still stuck on to my old friend ‘G’ from my previous stupid school Grrr!!

Amazing 2 years in that school, beautiful journey with girl friends and boyfriends and most unforgettable teachers and the Principal. Always ranked in top 4. Major participation, all praises from teachers, broke the all time record in board exams by bagging highest score and award to my school.

Best feeling ever, when my parents were specially invited by the school Principal to attend award ceremony.That moment! Yes in that moment  I saw my parents eyes, I seriously did. Their was feeling of immense pride and that too for their most revolting, super fighting stubborn child getting rewarded. 
That awww moment :)

It was place where I learnt that being friends was as easy as all you had to do was just be a friend. Where you are not a choice, but obviously a friend. And that, what normally you thought would only a best friend would do for you, someone who was just your class friend was glad to help you with. A world where nothing was a big deal. nothing was unfair or partial.

Even today after years, when I see any of my teachers we hug each other and can still feel the warmth.
This school equipped me with my missing 12 yrs of student hood, basic confidence and respect, which I believe is right of every student who looks forward to learn in school and trusts her/his teachers.

Every student who depends on a teacher believing that these coast guards with who they spent maximum time will inculcate all required ingredients in becoming a confident strong logical person. Instead of being curbed down to suffocate, ONLY because bunch of teachers were living in their own assumption and opinions.

To all my friends who have kids in school, please make sure your kids are getting treated fairly in schools. 

To all the students in whatever grade, don’t let any teachers/professors push you to dark corners. Just question them back.  Have your say. You respect them ONLY if they respect you.

For all those who are teachers: All you are suppose to do is DO YOUR JOB. Now how difficult that can be. JUST BE A TEACHER and teach. 

And that is how 2 marvellous yummylishious unforgettable wonderful delicious years of my high school, left a permanent impression on the exam sheet of my life.


Oh, now wait a minute……What?? What did you guys say……Boyfriends????

Well, Yehh I had a few. A couple of them. So practically, I had this part of student life in that too :D

And with all these best shared qualities and knowledge from my teachers, I was curious and prepared enough to move to my graduation college. And too soon I had figured that I love challenges. So bring it on life. I was breathing now and had my own space in my world.


I joined a women’s college in my home town in order to pursue my graduation in business. And the big deal about this college was that there were only women. 

BUT oh dear God!!

I feel that the very idea of having only women in college is insane. From the day I joined this women’s college, the fear of spending 3 long years in that manic, spooky, horny, abysmal place killed me.

Every day and night I wished…

I wished if I could get just one chance to undo my admission. Only If I could, please God please!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog